The rapporteur of the opinion, Pawel Grzybowski (PL/ECR), Mayor of Rypin, together with his expert, would be delighted to meet representatives of local and regional associations and other stakeholders for a consultation and an exchange of views on the relevant topics of this opinion. To shape the debate, we would suggest the following questions:
- Do you think the setting of Communications confers a major (or minor) role to the local authorities? Does it identify (or not) new tasks and responsibilities for the local institutions?
- What would be the most important roles of local and regional institutions to help the smoothest possible implementation of the European Solidarity Corps?
- Is the territorial approach represented enough in the Communications?
- How can local and regional institutions best support and represent young people
- Finally, is the decentralized approach sufficiently supported by the Communication and, moreover, is the particular know-how of the local authorities fairly valued?